In this episode, Dr. Benjamin Hardy will show you how to create the life you want by being your future self now!
"The main takeaway is that people’s passions and purpose can change over time and that they should think about who they want to be, rather than what they want to be, in order to achieve success, happiness, and fulfillment."
He'll explain why it's so important to have clarity on what you want and how to ACTUALLY achieve it.
Key Topics and Timestamps
- 0:00:03 - Exploring the Science of Future Self
- 0:02:27 - Shifting Identity and Visualizing Your Future Self
- 0:04:05 - Powerful Attitudes for Learning, Growth, and Change
- 0:07:37 - Long-Term Goals and Behavior: Reflections from Ben Hardy's Ten-Year Journey
- 0:11:55 - Self-Evaluation and Future-Focused Decision-Making
- 0:13:35 - Raising Standards and Building Resilience
- 0:21:03 - The Benefits of Being in the Right Set and Setting for Bigger Commitments
- 0:26:27 - Setting Milestones for the Future and Achieving Family Goals
- We need decisions and choices that make our future self and future life better.
- One of the most useful tools or techniques when you're thinking about your past, present and future selves are regularly recognizing and framing even your current versus your past self.
Get your TICKET to join our 2023 summit: https://events.sandler.com/summit2023
Download your free copy of "Five Secrets for Personal and Professional Growth"!
Share this article: