inspire and lead others to success
Do you have what it takes?
Sandler-trained leaders develop the skills needed to help them and their teams succeed
Learn how to...
- Implement a process of identifying, recruiting and hiring ideal candidates for positions based on skills and experience
- Acclimate a new hire to the position in a manner that ensures his or her success
- Address concerns from a performance perspective while accomplishing two major objectives:
- addressing the issue without impacting the employee’s self-esteem
- empowering the employee to course correct and improve his or her performance
TRANSFORM YOURSELF INTO THE LEADER YOU WANT TO BE
Transforming Leaders— The Sandler Way
Author and Sandler trainer Dave Arch discusses his latest book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way, and that you can't transform a team or an organization until you've transformed yourself.
The book offers a user-friendly, graphically-driven guide to the 52 critical leadership lessons that support great careers and great teams. A full-color card deck supports the book.
Start transforming yourself into the leader you want to be
Excerpted from our book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way, this sample chapter addresses how to differentiate between the job that you do and the person that you are.