• Experienced trainer with a successful track record in sales, management, leadership, and entrepreneurship
• State-of-art technology allowing remote access from anywhere in the world
• Custom designed training solutions
• One-on-one coaching
• Live, remote, online and recorded training sessions
• Online reinforcement through e-learning
• The success of our training methodology has been repeatedly proven through delivery to thousands of clients
Learn the Foundations of the Sandler Selling System in this 2-day live quick start!
Are you or your team:
• Not reaching sales goals?
• Struggling to get in front of the right people?
• Wasting time with prospects who don't have the budget for your product or service?
At Sandler, our system focuses on changing attitudes and implementing new behaviors that drive success. Join us at our upcoming Sandler Foundations Quick-Start; and position yourself to turn obstacles into opportunities!
This ongoing course is designed to reinforce the methodologies learned in Sandler Foundations. It is a weekly interactive course, allowing participant's the ability to execute the Sandler System through enhanced learning, application, and practice. Insight is gained from both the instructor and fellow colleagues. It provides further enhancement of Sandler skills and techniques; empowering participants to move from "knowledge" to “mastery”.
Management is one of the toughest jobs in any organization. You are often stuck between the goals and expectations of leadership and how to deliver them through your team.
While other management programs show you how to play the game better; Sandler teaches you how to break the rules and change the game. Find out how Sandler Management Solutions can enhance your team's game plan!
Designed for owners and executives of small and medium-sized businesses, Leadership for Organizational Excellence was created to move your business from "At-Risk" to "Excellent." How do you move your business to Excellent? By having a vision for where you want to be and a plan to get there using the SIX P's:
• Planning - Creating a vision and action plan
• Positions - The right positions clearly laid out
• People - The right people in those positions
• Processes - Following the right systems and processes
• Performetrics - Posting measurable results that are analyzed regularly
• Passion - Identifying the WHY for each team member
Leaders need a clear vision and the ability to share that vision in a way that compels others to act. Start your journey on the Road to Excellence today!
Listen To What They Are Saying!
ESPN 730 Charlotte
Hull & Chandler, P.A.
Knowmad Digital Marketing
The Sandler library of books includes Amazon and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, with classic Sandler topics to help you grow yourself and your business